Online/Zoom Maundy Thursday
I would like to invite you and any friends and family members who might be able to be in your home “safely” to join with Marcia and I and our Wednesday Night Bible Study Group for a modified Maundy Thursday Worship service. What will be missing is the meal we usually get to celebrate together; what will not be missing is Jesus Christ, “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." (Matt. 18:20 ESV)”
If you so desire to join us, the information is listed below. But here is a “step-by-step”:
- Click on this link from your email (you may need to hold down “control” while you click): https://zoom.us/j/609461019?pwd=Z3d3K1VZcW9mYTV4UlUvVWxqaExtUT09
- It will ask you to download the ZOOM software. Choose “save”, then when prompted, “Run”.
- Then it might possibly ask you to enter in this information: Meeting ID: 609 461 019; Password: 027507
- Download the ZOOM software prior to 7 PM, and then look for the icons at the bottom of the Zoom Screen, like a “microphone” to turn the audio on and off, the “video camera” to turn the video feed on and off.
- There are also instructions below for how you can join by phone if you cannot or do not wish to join by computer or tablet or smart phone.
- If you have any questions how to do this, please ask me.
I hope that you will be able to join us this coming Thursday night by ZOOM!